Our church community welcomes seekers! You play a significant role in making this congregation alive and vibrant! Here are some thoughts about seekers, from one who has been a seeker for many years and has found a home in a mainline Protestant church, and thrives as a seeker.
Some questions this section of the website will try to address include:
2) How do you know when you are a seeker?
3) What kind of seeker are you?
4) Do I have to leave my church if I am a seeker?
5) How do seekers happen (developmental theory)?
6) Living the questions rather than the answers
7) How to be a responsible seeker